Battlefield Portal is the access to a new world, your world, where you can create the most personalized battle experience in Battlefield.
Here we tell you everything you need to know about this new mode.
What is Battlefield Portal?
According to the official description on the EA page, Battlefield Portal it:
Battlefield Portal is a platform where you will discover unexpected battles and change the rules of war.
Countless experiences from various Battlefield sandboxes await you, not only from Battlefield 2042, but also from the classics Battlefield 1942, Battlefield: Bad Company 2, and Battlefield 3.
Take on custom modes or create your own unique experience with powerful construction tools.
This is everything you will find within the Battlefield Portal:
This is the option that most players will use.
Here are some examples of what you can do with this option:
- You will be able to fight in different eras of Battlefield, choosing which soldiers, weapons and vehicles can compete on the battlefield, such as pitting a team from the 1942 era against enemies equipped with modern weapons and technology.
- You can disable or enable the ability for players to aim down the sights, go prone and much more.
- You can deactivate everyone’s Heads’ Up Display (HUD) and the minimap to make the battle more difficult.
- You can restrict the weapons, specialists, equipment, and vehicles that players have access to in your game.
- You can control the maximum number of players on each team, as well as the weapons each has access to, creating the balance or chaos you want, such as facing 10 players armed with assault rifles against 50 players armed only with knives.
And these are just a few examples. There are so many more options to discover on the Battlefield Portal.
Community Experiences are created when you play a game, and will remain online as long as the Experience has active players.
You can create experiences for other players to join, whether they are custom games or preset modes.
By creating these experiences, you can also add AI soldiers as a team or select them as fillers, which means that when you start the experience, the AI will complete that match. If you just don’t want me to fill in the game, you can choose that too.
If you like the experience of another player, you can follow him to know when he is playing. In addition, as a creator you can share your own creations and give permission to others to build on them with their adjustments and logical edits.
Some of the most creative and popular experiences created by players will appear on the official playlists.
If you have prior knowledge of visual scripting logic, congratulations, because Battlefield Portal will have a Logic Editor that will allow players to visually script for even more control when creating their experiences.
You will be able to define rules, victory conditions, consequences of specific events in the game and much more than what the Settings option allows you.
This is the trailer shared by the official Battlefield account on YouTube:
The post Battlefield 2042 – Portal Mode: What it is, content, trailer and everything you need to know appeared first on Tips For All.es.
Source – realgaming101.es