A new update has arrived for F1 2021 and this one brings a lot of content.
Keep scrolling to find out all the content that has just been added, including a new track.
Here are the patch notes for update 1.12, which not only list what’s new but also mention all the bugs that have been fixed:
- Imola has been added to the game
- Visual sport update including special Red Bull livery seen at the 2021 Turkish Grand Prix
- An option to release esports pits has been added to multiplayer sessions
- Added support for the Fanatec CSL DD base
- Added support for AMD FSR and CACAO
- Fixed an issue where game information received by the host in an online session from a client machine resulted in the following issues: incorrect position information for other players, stuttering and lag on the host machine, cars driving on opposite direction in the pitlane and cars appearing one on top of the other in the spectator feed.
- Fixed an issue where players were sometimes unable to connect to an online session.
- Added a visible timeout to multiplayer sessions so that lobbies are not unnecessarily held while loading.
- Fixed an issue where the lap counter could appear incorrect to spectators after a training lap.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when entering a weekly event after a network error.
- Addresses an issue where the host being invited to log back in after a host migration might fail.
- Portimao and Imola have been added to the Social Play templates for beginners and experienced users.
- Fixed a low speed cornering handling vulnerability.
- Fixed an issue where user customization could crash as Carlos Sainz.
- Fixed an issue where dials could be missing on Ferrari’s steering wheel after adjusting camera settings.
- Fixed an issue where users could incorrectly receive a penalty at the end of a Virtual Safety Car period
- Adjusted various curbs in Bahrain, Monza and China
- Several holes in the ground were addressed in Bahrain and China.
- Fixed an issue where changing the shutter speed in Photo mode could cause the image to be distorted
- Fixed an issue where floor damage could stack in Spa-Francorchamps
- The leaderboard percentage ranking has been added back to the Time Trial
- Made improvements to the AI performance behavior so that they no longer match the player’s pace when they are not on a fast lap.
- Fixed an issue where resetting camera customization to defaults would only apply to the TV-Pod camera
- Fixed an issue where it could be difficult to exit the pits in Baku like Williams without crossing the white line at the pits exit.
- Fixed an issue where UDP data was not being streamed on Xbox series consoles.
- Fixed an issue where retreating into the garage could cause a yellow flag incident
- The player will no longer incur a penalty for installing a new gearbox after a gearbox failure causes the withdrawal from the race.
- Fixed an issue where the Nvidia DLSS mode could not be changed in some circumstances
- Component changes now take effect correctly when using Quick Practice
- Fixed an issue where the fuel mixture could get stuck on an exit lap on certain tracks.
- The selection criteria for the Driver of the Day have been updated.
- General stability improvements
- Various minor fixes
Very soon we will be uploading our corresponding setup guide for the new Imola track.
The post F1 2021 – Patch 1.12 introduces the Imola track and Red Bull white livery appeared first on Tips For All.es.